The Last Meow

The Last Meow is dedicated to all the pets who died or became seriously ill due to the Menu Foods Pet Food Recall, and the fur siblings they left behind.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Whiskers' ~The Wonder Cat

These are a few pictures I had of Whiskers on this computer. The pictures I have of him as a kitten were taken before I had a digital camera, and many of the other pictures I have of him have been saved to a CD, but due to a big foot (I won't say whose) this computer no longer has a CD drive that works.


Both my Hubby and I created post about Whiskers before I created this blog. You can read his post at Daily Kos; Requiem for Whiskers & Whisker's Wants You!


My post complete with pictures of the Whiskers Memorial Butterfly Garden we created in his memory can be read here.


One of the things that touched my heart and helped me cope with the loss was The Rainbow Bridge poem, you can read it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have lost one cat (euthanized one week prior to the recall) and I have a second cat that will probably be put down this week. I have spent over $2500 on the two cats -- to no avail. The cats have been in the family for over 10 years and have grown up with the kids. It's very sad!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

My condolences on your loss. Whiskers had been with us close to 11 years and grew up with our kids, so I know what you are going through.

I'll be praying for your second cat. It's really hard to let them go.