The Last Meow

The Last Meow is dedicated to all the pets who died or became seriously ill due to the Menu Foods Pet Food Recall, and the fur siblings they left behind.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Pet Food Recall ~ 1 Year

Pet-food recall: Where were you a year ago? By Gina Spadafori

I was at the oral surgeons with my eldest son. Our beloved cat Whiskers had died March 9th, 2007 from 75% kidney failure. I was horrified to realize that I had feed him one of the recalled pet foods (Special Kitty).

A year after the pet food recall

It was just a year ago when pet lovers found themselves in the middle of the nightmare of a massive pet food recall. Sadly many of the pets involved never woke up from that nightmare, and their owners are still trying to deal with it. Christie Keith, of Pet Connection answers the question, “has anything changed?”

I am outraged the answer is NO. Our pets are still in danger of being poisoned by their pet food.

No comments: