The Last Meow

The Last Meow is dedicated to all the pets who died or became seriously ill due to the Menu Foods Pet Food Recall, and the fur siblings they left behind.

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Purr Awesome

Hi, Socks here I thought I would introduce myself to Whiskers' friends. I lived 10 years after Whiskers died and I missed my brother every day. Now that we are together at the Rainbow Bridge I asked Mom if I could join him on his blog. I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism way back in 2013, possibly due to the food I ate. I did a post on the link between hyperthyroidism and cat food here Socks Meows "Is your Cats Food Causing Hyperthyroidism?" 

In 2017 I got a tumor on my jaw and at the age of 16 1/2 I went to the rainbow bridge. So like Whiskers I want to be a voice for the cats and dogs. From time to time I will blog about pet food and medical issues that affect cats and dogs. ~Socks

No comments: